Saturday, July 22, 2006

I lie down, confess and grow

It happened quite recently. It is back. I am back. At long last.

Every time when I unfold my mat, i feel like unfolding a new path of my life again – would I be able to rest myself, fold and unfold like the last time I did? It doesn't matter. Nothing is the matter. I would not push ever again.

It is my world, my own little world where I discover and console myself. I can't think who could have given it to me - that kind of love and compassion during practice.

Don't be mistaken. I am not as cold-hearted or pathetic or emotional as any of you would think. Broody, but never desperate. I am forever changing. I am passionate but free, ready enough to give up everything. My own little world looks little, but it has no limit, no time, no space.

We are not our emotions. We are not our thoughts. Our “selves” are so much deeper and purer than we always 'think'.

Don't let our thoughts control our lives. Let go. Just be. What we need is SIMPLICITY.

Follow your heart. Stop. Listen.

There is nothing, nothing at all, that one should feel when lying on a mat other than compassion and a peace of mind. There should be no pain but the pleasure of silence – as in any asanas practice. You would start to treasure your life and your loved ones when you lie down and breathe deeply.

Do that, do just exactly that, and forget those difficult asanas.

I am happy and ready to share more to the world. I don't care where I am, just like I don't care whether you are impenetrable or not.

No comments:

中西夾攻對抗自然eye shadow

大約四個月前開始,眼睛上方眼蓋的位置,久不久就會泛起一片橙紅。最初以為是活在爛公司氣鬱動肝火所致,誰知離開鬼地方後,eye shadow,「自然眼蓋膏」仍然揮之不去。淡紅有時,腫脹有時,起白屑剝落有時,而無時無刻都痕癢難當。 後來,返了國內探望做中醫師的表兄長,他一看我情況,就說...